Here are the things I bought in KL / Johore. I didn't buy much because most of my money was spent on food.
I still want my Clarisonic Mia 2 and more clothes! Shall buy after I'm out of ns I guess.
Just came back to Sitiawan today and received my ns transfer letter. Fml.
![]() |
| FML letter. My name is at i. Look at my IC. nicest number combination aw. |
Here's a picture of a portion of weird questionnaires in the letter
Bought real little clothes in Johore so didn't bother taking any pics.
![]() | |
| Body shop products. The set of body products is my xmas present from my mum :p |
![]() | |
| Contact lenses I got from Johore! |
![]() | |
| Face shop waterproof bb cream. Haven't used it yet. |
![]() |
| Knap sack :) |
![]() |
| Guess how much is this? |
![]() |
| Hair curlers. Haven't tried so Idk they'll work or not |








haha... my IC is better
ReplyDeletewhats ur ic num? :o
ReplyDeleteLucky you! I never get any presents from my mom for Christmas. Haha!
ReplyDeletehehe, it's the first year for me too actually! usually we don't celebrate at all
ReplyDelete