Today was an eventful day ( every eventful day = me never study day fml )
Trials = next week.I promised myself that I will start my studying tomorrow.
God bless me, my aim = 7 A's this trial.
Being in Sc 1 is seriously pressuring. Everyone started revising months or weeks ago.
Miss Lazy-Like-Pig here haven't started a single bit so YOU GUYS DON'T SO PIA LAR LATER I GET LAST HOW?
I will not procrastinate.I will not procrastinate.I will not procrastinate.I will not procrastinate.
OK , well yesterday was quite an eventful day too, I went to Capri for dinner with
Today I went for a facial at my aunt's shop and trimmed my brows !
After that went to Sushi King- a newly opened sushi restaurant in Tesco.
What I don't like about this new Sushi King is it's interior design and colour.
It's signboard says SUSHI KING FAVOURITES , and it comes in an ugly looking orange.
In my opinion, from the outside it looks like a food court.
Although the waiters are well dressed in Japanese uniforms, it still doesn't give me that I'm-in-Japan-eating-sushi-mood as opposed to other Sushi king's that I have been to !
After Sushi & a short nap I went to chop off my locks.
I HAVE SHORT HAIR NOW. Well it's not really short. It's shoulder length and now I don't have layers anymore.
My head feels much lighter after chopping off 5 inches of hair.
I'm not a big fan of Korean songs, but recently I've been hitting replay countless times for this song.
More than blue OST.
p/s if you're reading this, bu yao shen qi le, me heart you :)



No comments:
Post a Comment