I'm updating to tell you guys about what I will be updating soon!
If you've been reading my blog you would've known that I've wrote a review on Hadalabo's whitening facewash here.
I mentioned about Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion so I'm gonna be doing a review about it soon as well as Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist!
![]() |
You see it's not that I don't want to update, it's because I am still unwell and with this exam orientated education system it's seemingly impossible for me to be in the mood to update.
Like Namewee , I have to wait for my "kick" to come to start blogging.Yes, I'm full of
FYI I have another post-trials next week.Post trials is just like trials all over again, fml.
I have never heard of post-trials.
The only word I know that goes together with trials is stress . wth.
Decided to camwhore with DharDhar's dress to release tension wth LOL.
Oh ya, I remember saying that I will be updating more photo's from installation night once Vicknesh has uploaded the photos from his DSLR to fb but sadly he hasn't but I got tagged by a friend so here are the rest of the photos :D
![]() |
| Gladys, Priscilla and I |
![]() |
| From the bottom, Gladys, Chien Yee, Lee Liang, Sheau Jin, Who else, Priscilla, Nelycia and omg I forgot her name. |
![]() |
| This is the only photo that I'm smiling with my mouth closed. |
![]() |
| Nelnel and I. |
p/s Dhar & Angel if you guys are reading this, update me about our girls day out!








No comments:
Post a Comment