See I update despite having
why did you guys stop visiting my blog? D:
My blog traffic deteriorated from 100+ views to 15 views daily , this is depressing / unacceptable.
But then I understand, how can I force people to waste time reading the same thing over and over again? I wouldn't do that myself,so why am I so selfish going about asking others to do what I won't. Yes I'm a hypocrite. Call me chiipocrite.
OK, I wasn't supposed to come online until trials are over but guess what I came online everyday.
But in my defense I came online to do research / send tips about trials ok!!
Just like going on a diet, you still eat but you cut down/ eat healthily.
Like wise, I'm on an online diet.
so when I don't come online so often( cut down
( I actually forgot the term to use for people who eat meat and vege and ended up googling it. 8 years of science down the drain fml. )
OK nevermind , so let me update you about my life now.
To sum it all up
Trials begun on the 7th.
First subject was Malay.
I think I actually did OK for paper one.
In fact , I always do better in paper one. It's always paper one helping me land myself with an A. I hope I didn't just jinxed myself.
As for paper two. I am disappointed. I did so many stupid mistakes I think somebody should stab me with a fork.
Example of sheer stupidity by the klutz :
Soalan peribahasa in paper two.
It was about a boss being angry of his workers for always doing things only when he orders them to, the workers are like_________.
I was like really happy.To be honest usually during exams, peribahasa is a pain in the ass. I think I became high or something - you know that feeling that you get when you are immensely happy but cannot shout out loud or express yourself. Then I proceeded by jotting down the answer with a temporary case of airhead syndrome.
My Answer:
bagai lembu ditarik hidung. ( Cows being pulled at the nose , very easy and direct. Why Chii so clever? )
* scans the next question *
A person who goes to a foreign country and acts like the people there.
* happy glands continue secreting more happy juice, causing airhead to be flooded with happy juice *
Usually out of the 3 peribahasa questions I know nothing and I ting tong tiang. But now I actually know two out of three!
* feeling absurdly proud of myself *
Masuk kandang kambing menguak, masuk kandang lembu mengembek.
( go into a goat shelter, where do goats live actually? you behhhh* like them, go into a cow barn you mooo* like them. - yes this is exactly how
After exams , I found out THAT:
The first answer should have been *troll face*
BAGAI LEMBU DICUCUK HIDUNG. WHY LIDDAT?
I remember having this vivid imagination in my head of a cow being pulled by the nose so my brain cells/nerves decided to directly translate pull from english to tarik in malay , pull -> tarik. fml.
Now for the second question, remember how Malay proverbs are
Goats beh and cows moo.
Apparently , mengembek is for goats and menguak is for cows.
Any human with brains would know that BEHHH rhymes with BEK so goats definitely MENGEMBEKKKKK but WHY?
why was I so careless?
Stabs chiipocrite with a fork*
OK so after my Malay paper I had my English Paper which was yesterday and honest speaking again I think English paper wasn't that tough or a struggle. In fact I think it wasn't a struggle at all. I sound so overly confident and shameless but I'm just speaking the truth ok if you felt that the English paper was hard I apologize for offending your intelligence.
Then today was my History paper. Guess what? Chiipocrite bleed to death.
I was already wounded from the fork of Malay,History skinned me alive with no mercy wth.
Alot of people read from the tips passed around but I decided to play it safe by attempting to cover every chapter.
Then I fell asleep attempting.
For other exams eg. mid year exams, I would try my best to cram as much as I can into this little brain of mine before History.
I had this realization that if you don't do so you will have to waste two and a half hours during paper 2 staring at unfamiliar shitz, scribbling gibberish that seems relevant enough to fill up the blank spaces so that you don't look like you know nothing. ( adopted this shitz from personal experience )
BUT WHY DID I PROCRASTINATE? D: now only start re-realizing my faults fml.
12 AM yesterday
Jude : Yao shui jiao ma??? Wo hen lei liao D:
Me : * Full of spirit * Ni shui jiao xian wo bu ke yi shui jiao wo bu neng shui jiao wo pa cannot finish reading!!!
Jude : OK la.Wo gen ni. Ni yao shui jiao de shi hou gen wo jiang.Miss call me.
Me : Wo BU HUI gen ni jiang de yin wei wo bu hui shui jiao de. * confident tone *
Half an hour later
Phone rings* because I miss call him.
Jude : I thought somebody say don't want to sleep?
Me : Bu ke yi, bu ke yi tahan liao, wo de yan jing keep automatically closing I cannot open my eyes. I CANNOT OPEN NOT I DONT WANT I TRIED.
Jude : But I just bathed feel very refreshed
Me : * feeling unabashed * I don't care wo men yi qi shui jiao.
Jude : OK, we sleep.
Me : Then we wake up at 4 to study ok?
Jude : OK I'll wake you up at 4.
few hours later at 3++ AM
Phone rings*
Jude : Baobei qi lai liao !!!! * In a very semangat tone *
Me : OK ok I wake up already.
Jude : Go bath now then you will feel better.
Me : We wake up again at 4 oclock can anot I still very sleep now....
-Beauty sleep continues-
At 4 AM
Jude : Shi dian liao !! Qi lai liao lor!!!!
Me : OK I wake up already now.
Jude : OK go bath ar
Me : OK thank you for waking me up.
actually I never wake up. Infact I slept again and woke up at 6.40. fml
So during Sejarah I was ting tong tiang-ing every question.
I hope I don't get C or D, B still boleh tahan ( I never got anything besides an A for history this year OK D: )
OK today is a Saturday and I am back in my home sweet home ! actually not sweet at all full of dust mites and reptile shits.
My popsy, momsy and Doug is back along with all the silky terriers :D
Apparently all of them are exhausted , and my brother knocked some motorcyclist down just now so it was an eventful afternoon for me.
Will be updating my blog later at night with ALOT OF PHOTOS.
I'll be blogging about the souvenirs and stuff they got me from Dubai and Czech !
Till then ! click on the ads :)
No comments:
Post a Comment